How is it October already? I read a little bit less these three months, mainly due to my being ill, but fortunately I’m feeling back to normal. I finished my reading challenges for the year in August (crazy!), and finally hit my stride on PaperBack Swap. Books. Everywhere!
Want the numbers? Check it out:
- Books read since July 1: 27
- Pages read: 9293
- Books reviewed: 19
- Books not enjoyed: 4
- Books not finished: 0
- Library books: 10
- PaperBack Swap Books: 6
- Audio books: 2
- Re-reads: 1
- Fiction: 22
- Non-fiction: 5
- Children’s literature: 2
- Fantasy: 1
- History: 3
- Humor: 3
- Mystery/Thriller: 9
- Paranormal/supernatural: 2
- Play: 1
- Young adult literature: 2
- Reading Outside the Box: 3/3 – COMPLETE
- The Mount TBR Challenge: 12/12 – COMPLETE
- Audio Book Challenge: 1/1 – COMPLETE
Done, booyah! Check out my wrap-up post and get links to all the reviews.
- My second review of PaperBack Swap went up a couple weeks ago — and discovered that the key to PBS’ making you happy is to go with the flow. You get books when you get ‘em.
- Enjoying getting back into the Book Blogger Hop meme. It’s been nice to get out of “review” mode and into “talk about books in general” mode.
- Non-Fiction November is coming up next month — and I’ve already got my list of books. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome! It’s nothing super official, just a chance to enjoy some good non-fiction.
- Lord willin’ and the creek don’t rise, Best Friend and I will be moving in December. We’ve found an apartment we like, and I’m hoping to get it all squared away so we can move closer to my work. So long, 45-minute commute!
How’s your reading going this year?