I had my first pumpkin spice doughnut of the season a few weeks ago. It must be fall, which means it’s time for the quarterly bookish update!
- Books read since January 1: 43
- Pages read: 14,311
- Books reviewed: 28
- Books not enjoyed: 4
- Books not finished: 0
- Library books: 18
- Ebooks: 6
- Audiobooks: 0
- Fiction: 28
- Non-fiction: 15
- Fantasy: 3
- History: 7
- Memoir: 2
- Mystery/Thriller: 18
- Paranormal/Supernatural: 4
- Young adult literature: 2
- Children’s literature: 1
- Charity Reading Challenge: 43 books read
- Monthly Motif Challenge: 9 of 12
- Off the Shelf Reading Challenge: 2 of 9
- The end of September snuck up on me. Between moving and various family activities, I haven’t had much time to read or post.
- I enjoyed writing about my approach to minimalism.
- I finished a 3,000+ word story for The Write Stuff! It’s the longest thing I’ve written since college.
- I’ve been doing some soul-searching and trying to answer the “Where do you see yourself in five years” question. It’s frustrating, and I’d love to get some next steps in place for my goals.
- I want to finish out The Write Stuff challenge. I need to knuckle down and focus on brainstorming.
How’s your reading going this year?