We’re halfway through 2015, and it’s been rough. My reading took a hit, but overall I’m feeling good about what I’ve read so far this year. Let’s dig in!
- Books read since January 1: 27
- Pages read: 9,073
- Books reviewed: 27
- Books not enjoyed: 6
- Books not finished: 0
- Library books: 16
- Graphic novel: 2
- Fiction: 18
- Non-fiction: 9
- Fantasy: 2
- History: 9
- Memoir: 3
- Mystery/Thriller: 11
- Paranormal/Supernatural: 7
- Young adult literature: 3
- Children’s literature: 1
- The Mount TBR Challenge: 4/12
- Monthly Motif Challenge: 4/12
I’m enjoying both these challenges, but I think Monthly Motif is doing me the most good. Here’s what I’ve read.
- I’m not as far behind as a thought! By this time last year I’d read 30 books, this year I’m at 27.
- I’m back to my normal fiction-heavy reading, mainly because real life has gotten crazy and I’m desperate for some escapism.
- Favorite read so far – Toss-up between The House on Tradd Street and Unspoken.
- Least favorite – Hild
- Hoping to keep up with my reading challenges and finally scratch some books off my TBR!
- I’m somewhere in year two of a book-buying ban! I’m so excited that my local library is well stocked enough to keep my bank account nice and plump.
How’s your reading going this year?