Yea, yea, the usual drivel about how fast the year is going. Let’s just get to the numbers!
- Books read since January 1: 26
- Pages read: 8,842
- Books reviewed: 16
- Books not enjoyed: 6
- Books not finished: 0
- Library books: 14
- Ebooks: 3
- Audiobooks: 5
- Fiction: 14
- Non-fiction: 11
- Fantasy: 5
- History: 9
- Memoir: 2
- Mystery/Thriller: 10
- Paranormal/Supernatural: 4
- Young adult literature: 1
- Children’s literature: 2
- Charity Reading Challenge: 26
- The Mount TBR Reading Challenge: 3 of 6
- Monthly Motif Challenge: 6 of 12
Kickin’ ass and taking names! Check out my reading challenge progress.
- I’m at about the same place with my reading now as I was at this time last year. I was feeling like I’d fallen behind, so it’s nice to look at the numbers and realize I’m keeping pace with myself from year to year.
- I’m doing better with my reading challenges than in previous years. I think I found a handful that are the most fun for (and valuable to) me.
- The last 12 months have been awful, but have taught me so much.
- I’m also really enjoying stretching my creative writing muscles with writing prompts. Going to keep this up in the second half of the year.
- My book-buying ban continues, but I’ve amassed some gift cards that are begging to be used. Time to stock up on psychology texts and other books I can’t find at the library!
How’s your reading going this year?