Gah, I blinked and it’s July! Some good reading these last few months, might have found a couple more favorites to add to my “annual re-read” list. Here’s the skinny:
- Books read since April 1: 29
- Pages read: 11,553
- Books reviewed: 21
- Books not enjoyed: 2
- Books not finished: 0
- Library books: 13
- PaperBack Swap Books: 6
- Audio books: 1
- Re-reads: 7
- Fiction: 21
- Non-fiction: 8
- Children’s literature: 2
- Fantasy: 10
- History: 5
- Memoir: 2
- Mystery/Thriller: 7
- Paranormal/supernatural: 12
- Young adult literature: 12
- Reading Outside the Box: 2/3
- The Mount TBR Challenge: 10/12
- Audio Book Challenge: 1/1
So close to completion I can taste it! See links to reviews for these challenges here.
- And I’m back to reading more fiction than non-fiction.
- I’ve re-read the entire Harry Potter series. I’m even more in love with it than before.
- I’ve progressed amazingly on my reading challenges. Looking forward to completing them before the end of the year!
- The sudden uptick in YA reading correlates nicely with my stress levels and need to escape.
- I seem to be at a stalemate with PaperBackSwap. No one has requested the books on my giveway list, and I can’t find any books to request (even though I have plenty of credits). Kind of a bummer.
- I got so many books for my birthday. I can’t wait to share them with you guys!
- Been a rough few months. Looking forward to the 4th of July holiday and some actual relaxation (knock wood).
How’s your reading going this year?