(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.)
Summer is officially here, and it’s so freaking hot that all I want to do is lay on my living room floor with the fan on high. Here’s what I’m hoping to read to pass the time until blessed winter arrives again!
- The Radleys (Matt Haig) – Vampires!
- Twelfth Night (William Shakespeare) – Just have to find a copy; can you believe my local library doesn’t have one?
- 9 Steps to Work Less and Do More (Stever Robbins) – I’m always looking for ways to be more productive.
- Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal (Mary Roach) – Asked for this for my birthday — fingers crossed!
- Chapman’s Odyssey (Paul Bailey) – This would round out my Reading Outside the Box challenge.
- The Ruins of Gorlan (John Flanagan) – I need a good fantasy novel.
- I’m a Stranger Here Myself: Notes on Returning to America After Twenty Years Away (Bill Bryson) – I want to read everything this man has written, and then follow him around asking questions about when he’ll write something new.
Now where’d I put that fan?