Saturday Snapshot: Puggies

If you’ve never had the chance to spend time around a Pug, you’re missing out. They’re adorable, charming little balls of fur that live to make you laugh. They’re also very fond of “cuddle puddles”:

Pugs

These two bundles of awesome belong to my Mother-in-Law; the one on top is Bug, and the one squished underneath her looking vaguely miserable is Sandy (the human torso belong to my Father-in-Law).

They’re endlessly entertaining, and are the perfect dogs for families — if you can handle all the hair! :)

16 Responses

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 2:57 pm

Pugs do make you fall in love. Glad to see someone else has caught the Pug bug! :)

1. bermudaonion (Kathy) June 30, 2012 / 3:39 pm

My husband had a pug growing up and still talks about that dog. Those two are adorable!

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 3:47 pm

They’re also absolutely ridiculous and crazy. And fantastically entertaining. :D

2. Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous June 30, 2012 / 3:52 pm

Aww, how cuddly! Reminds me of a book I read about two pugs once…had to look it up on Amazon for the title–Curlicues by Valerie Worth, with lovely illustrations by Natalie Babbit.

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 7:39 pm

Wonderful, thank you for sharing the title! I just might have to get this for my Mother-in-Law. :)

3. Alyce June 30, 2012 / 4:45 pm

Aw, they are so sweet!

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 7:40 pm

They really are. Their favorite thing to do is sleep…preferably on whomever else is sitting on the sofa.

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 7:41 pm

They’re even cuter in person!

I’m not able to comment on your blog, but I love love love those lily photos! So bright and cheery.

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 7:43 pm

Almost too much for words. :)

I’m not able to comment on your blog, but thank you for sharing your photos — I had no idea Sargassum was real. I’m glad it’s nutrient-rich: something has to make up for the inevitable terror anyone feels when it brushes up again their ankles in the water!

4. irene June 30, 2012 / 7:08 pm

I’ve never spent time with pugs, but they are adorable.

• amypeveto June 30, 2012 / 7:45 pm

They’re everyone’s best friend, even if they’ve only known you for 10 seconds.

I’m not able to comment on your blog, but I’d actually love to visit a scene like that right about now. It’s been over 100 degrees every day for a week where I live — miserable! Snow has its disadvantages, but I wouldn’t say no to it today. :)

5. Louise July 2, 2012 / 4:06 am

A friend of mine has a pug, but I’ve never met her. I look forward to it.

• amypeveto July 2, 2012 / 10:20 pm

You should meet the pug soon. You’re missing out on all the zaniness!