(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. Want to make your own list? Clicking the image will take you to this week’s post. Happy listing!)
Some books have a certain ambiance, a certain mood and tone, that lend themselves well to music. It doesn’t happen often, but every now and then I’ll come across a book that I forever associate with a song.
1. Lucy – “Weeping” (Josh Groban)
2. The Letters of John and Abigail Adams – “Yours, Yours, Yours” (from the musical “1776”)
3. Graceling – “Way of the Sword” (Power Symphony)
4. Outlander – Scottish Mouth Music (this one by Dolores Keane and John Faulkner)
5. Impossible – “Scarborough Fair” (traditional)
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Tuesday: Book Theme Songs”
It’s been ages since I read Graceling but I’m liking the song you have for it.
I love Graceling, and re-read bits and pieces here and there. Katsa is a badass. Hence the song. 🙂